Product Manager - Care Innovation
Ginger · Remote (USA)
At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners. Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the role
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Care Product Management team. We’re building Care Platforms with the goal to build the best in class tools for mental health professionals. This role is critical to the success of the care products by helping discover innovative care models that will help us scale and make mental healthcare more accessible for our members.
You will be responsible for bringing new care offerings to our members as well as continuing to improve the systems that Ginger’s mental health professionals use every day. This role will collaborate closely with engineering, clinical, product marketing, design, data analytics, business operations, and other cross-functional teams.
- Lead the overall product roadmap to improve the efficacy, efficiency, and experience of our care teams and to outline new and innovative care delivery models in collaboration with Ginger's care and ops teams.
- Define frugal experiments to plan, launch and test new models and gather data along with qualitative feedback.
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) based on successful experiments to launch new models at scale.
- Partner with Go-To-Market (Product Marketing & broader Marketing, operations, clinical) to release new care models at scale.
- Evangelize the new care models to internal stakeholders, including executives.
- Proven track record of launching new products and/or programs from planning to launch.
- Comfortable to stay agile, work in high-growth environments, creative problem solver utilizing off the shelf tools (e.g. Google suite, looker, Braze).
- High customer empathy with a strong focus on execution and being able to put ideas into action.
- Demonstrated project management skills, leading teams of diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate findings/insights clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to crunch data and deliver actionable insights.
- Prior experience in healthcare is a nice to have.