Fullstack Software Engineer - Climate Change
SINAI Technologies · San Francisco, CA/Remote (USA)
Want to work on climate change together? SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology startup focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to enable companies to meet their carbon reduction targets in the most efficient way possible, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment. Our first product to market is a decarbonization SaaS platform.
We look for diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, can design on top of existing tools and systems, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Full-Time contract
- Design and implement new user-facing features within an existing codebase
- Build reusable and extensible code, following test-driven development practices
- Participate in code reviews and collaborative design sessions
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional, full stack software development experience
- Production experience with React, GraphQL or REST, Node.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Written and verbal proficiency in the English language
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience building SaaS platforms and working with AWS and PostgreSQL
- Experience translating Figma designs into implemented features
- Experience with D3.js, Plotly, or similar data visualization libraries
- Experience with TypeScript
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about it
Commensurate with experience.