Get Well Network · Remote (USA)
Location & Travel: This position will be based remotely but may require onsite interactions at the discretion of the Sr. Director of Product Management.
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to help patients and families take an active role in their health care. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people to work collaboratively to create products that have real, measurable impact on patient engagement through consumer-oriented digital experiences. We call it clinical-grade consumer engagement, and it is helping leading health systems to compete and win in the next generation of consumer-driven healthcare in the US and abroad.
This Product Manager role will focus on providing the best tools for clinical and non-clinical users to manage patient populations. They will manage the Navigate product and ensure that front-desk staff and call center users are able to leverage tool to provide the best experiences for patients. This position will uniquely touch patients as well as healthcare staff as we reimagine the tooling that ensures patients are engaged and informed through their healthcare journeys. At its core, the goal of this Product Line is to provide the platform for every patient to receive the right support, at the right time, from the right person. That will include everything from SDOH screening questions, community resources, clinical escalation and everything in between.
US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- Collaborate with the broader Docent Health product team to build, communicate and deliver the Product Roadmap for the Navigate workflow tool
- Become a subject matter expert on the technical configuration and management of the Navigate tool as it is used across clients today
- Own, manage and drive a prioritized backlog of projects/deliverables, and collaborate daily with the product, engineering and partnership teams to deliver quality products within expected timelines
- Use tools like JIRA and lead meetings to ensure that teams across the company are up to date with ongoing projects and can leverage products as soon as they are live
- Work in close partnership with operational and engineering teams to ensure that deliverables are aligned with their needs and scale
- Conduct user interviews and build out personas to ensure that we bring the voice of the customer into every feature
- Evaluate and monitor user feedback to identify new opportunities that will guide our roadmap
- Collect internal stakeholder and partnership teams’ feedback for content development and enhancements
- Bring a data driven approach to building the roadmap for future features
- Assist with market research and competitive analysis
- Track content product KPIs and analyze user data to evaluate product efforts
- Perform product demos and training
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, comfortable turning ambiguity into solutions
- 2+ years in a product management role
- Experience building an end user product
- Experience building an application for healthcare users
- Experience delivering enterprise-grade technical solutions
- Ability to manage a product team, track goals and hit deadlines
- Experience working with development and UX
- Experience with lean / agile methodologies
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
About GetWellNetwork & Docent Health:
GetWellNetwork has recently acquired Docent Health. Docent Health works with large healthcare providers and payers providing enterprise AI-enabled text-based outreach and personalized communications to patients, increasing life-long retention and wellness. Docent technology also supports community-based programs that effectively engage and activate vulnerable populations and those most in need.
The combination of these companies — two mission-driven, innovative companies — offers our health system clients a human-centered, end-to-end solution solving one of the biggest challenges in healthcare today: fragmentation of services and relationships. The combined product offerings enable GetWellNetwork to create a more comprehensive, seamless, and integrated patient engagement experience.
GetWellNetwork’s interactive solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. The global digital health company has been helping to unite providers and patients as partners in the healthcare journey for 20 years. From inpatient to outpatient, our comprehensive cross-continuum platform bridges care settings to create a seamless experience for patients and their families.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.