Marketing and Communications Specialist
Healthwise · Boise, ID
The Marketing & Communications Specialist advances the Healthwise mission to help people make better health decisions by developing innovative marketing campaigns that increase awareness and engagement with Healthwise solutions and services. This person is responsible for key marketing and communications initiatives including all client communications, messaging product and solution updates and enhancements, and management of Healthwise’s social media channels. The Marketing & Communications Specialist also supports the Communications Manager and Marketing Manager in managing content marketing pipeline and inventory, as well as usage tools and collateral to drive client and end-user engagement with our solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the Communications Manager to oversee client communication channels and activities that drive usage, engagement, and brand awareness among customers and users.
- Drafts, gains consensus on, and implements plans for client and user engagement campaigns.
- Works with designers, copywriters, videographers, and internet engineers to execute effective marketing projects in collaboration with a wide variety of Healthwise roles, including executives, product and product marketing managers, account executives, and account managers.
- Owns creation and distribution of product release communications and sales enablement tools, including sales training material and in-product messaging.
- Supports development of tools and resources including marketing collateral, webinars, presentations, outreach campaigns, and product demos for electronic and mobile formats.
- Applies best practices of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content marketing when writing content for client stories, collateral, blogs, and other content assets.
- Oversees Client Success Center, including product collateral, updates, and user experience; measures user engagement and seeks ways to improve usage.
- Supports Communications Manager in developing and executing social media strategy and manages employee advocacy program.
- Works with general supervision and exercises a moderate level of self-direction.
- Performs other duties, or special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years’ experience creating compelling and creative marketing, communications, and public relations projects. B2B digital marketing and communication experience preferred.
- Working in a mission-oriented health care environment and demonstrated understanding of the health care market a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency with Search Engine Optimization best practices preferred
- Competency with MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SharePoint, and Salesforce.
- Strong PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Strong knowledge of design/layout best practices.
- All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- Healthwise requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform theessential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702