Senior Product Manager
Edquity · Remote
Edquity, an anti-poverty technology company, seeks a Senior Product Manager to build products that fight poverty. The Senior Product Manager will guide product initiatives from conception to launch, driving growth for the business while constantly advocating for students and partners. Grounded by a deep understanding of systemic inequities in this country, this position will collaborate with technologists, designers, and researchers to measurably improve outcomes for students.
- Construct and execute on a roadmap and reporting metric definitions to power growth in Edquity’s Higher Education practice
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Design, Growth, and Partner Success partners to drive product roadmap
- Build consensus around impactful features, write product specs, commission primary research, iterate on feedback, and ship often
- Develop and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand the strategic and competitive landscape among similar financial, basic needs insecurity, and student success solutions to position Edquity as an industry leader
- Internalize organizational growth, revenue, and partner success objectives to inform feature development and broader strategic product priorities
- Continually review academic literature on higher education, cash transfers, emergency aid, and workforce to orient solutions
- 3 to 5 or more years of product management experience
- Experience shipping and iterating on impactful products through cross-functional leadership
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and strategy
- Record of setting and measuring against useful success metrics
- An understanding of and passion for our product and the problems it works to solve for college students facing basic needs insecurities
- Track record of thoughtful verbal and written communication with users and clients
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A high level of empathy and passion for our values and product
- Experience with data analysis methods and tools like SQL and R a plus
Edquity is an anti-poverty technology company that helps colleges improve students’ basic needs and financial security by increasing access to emergency resources and funding. To help students, including the 3 million who drop out every year due to a time sensitive financial crisis, Edquity provides partner colleges with a mobile app and web platform that helps students overcome financial emergencies. With Edquity, students can apply for emergency cash grants, discover emergency resources, and more.
In the wake of COVID-19, students and partners need Edquity more than ever, as Congress has provided $32 billion in emergency aid. Edquity is quickly scaling to ensure it can administer hundreds of millions of dollars to support millions of students during this crisis.
Edquity has raised over $6.5MM in funding from some of the leading impact and postsecondary success investors and has also received support from foundations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Fully Paid Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave Benefits
- 401k matching
- Professional Development Stipend
- Potential for Equity
- Many others!
Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.