Sr. Frontend Engineer
Branch · Minneapolis, MN/Remote (USA)
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help design, build, and support our frontend web applications
- Work with the design team to give feedback, develop prototypes, and quickly iterate on product requirements.
- Work closely with backend team to design extensible and elegant API contracts that support our clients
- Follow and help guide best practices for frontend team
- 5+ years of experience in frontend application development
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, Typescript, React
- Familiarity with Tailwind, Bootstrap, Angular, React Query
- Strong focus on component extensibility, fluid layout, responsiveness, and some web accessibility
- Strong design intuition preferred
- Interest and/or experience in Java, Spring, or other backend technologies welcome
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work from anywhere (US based)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.