Software Development Engineer in Test III
Healthwise · Remote, USA or Boise, ID
The primary responsibility for the Software Development Engineer in Test III is to develop software to support Healthwise’s testing efforts. They should possess good development skills, have ability to interface efficiently with all supported stakeholders, members of the QA Test Team, and development groups while working independently with minimal oversight. In this role the SDET III will be working as part of an Agile team providing test support and expertise throughout Healthwise’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Product Life Cycle (PLC) for existing and new products. Must possess attention to detail, have excellent communication skills, and exhibit quick learning capabilities in problem solving. This role also requires learning and discovering new concepts - business, technical & process oriented.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, documents, and maintains automated tests that align with product requirements, features, and product
• Reviews product requirements and specifications and recommends improvements to ensure product testability.
• Delivers accurate and maintainable code for test automation and software utilities.
• Collaborates with product and engineering teams to assess the impact and scope of testing new releases and features, while
ensuring code changes are appropriately tested prior to production release.
• Learns and develops a solid understanding of how customers use our products and provides adequate testing as an advocate
for the end user.
• Recommends trending and industry standard testing methodologies, best practices, and tools with the goal to continuously
improve test coverage through automation.
• Assists in creating and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) delivery models.
• Demonstrates the ability to support minimal shared test infrastructure, both individually and collaboratively.
• Works with engineering teams, QA Test Team leadership, and Product Manager(s) to ensure that testing deadlines are met.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 2+ years hands on experience in object-oriented test automation.
• 4+ years of industry experience testing software and test creation.
• All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
• Healthwise requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of functional testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio and working knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework(s) highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Proven success working cross functionally to drive quality and process improvement through the organization.
• Strong judgement and decision-making skills; proactive, strong attention to detail, and initiative to solve problems.
• Proficiency using Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Azure Cloud Computing and web technologies.
• Familiarity analyzing data using Microsoft Power BI.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorilywith or without reasonable accommodations.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702