Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack Data Infrastructure
Wisk Aero · Remote (USA)
Clean EnergyPosted 3 days ago
Google Cloud Platform
At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
- Develop tools to improve the efficiency of our engineering teams
- Work with development teams such as Autonomy, Aerodynamics, Controls and Flight Test to automate and optimize development and test processes
- Create full-stack solutions that are highly automated and leverage cloud infrastructure with the ability to scale
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions and codebases
- BS in CS, AE, ME, EE, or equivalent, with 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with one or more backend environments (Node.js, Django, or similar) and frameworks (Expressjs or similar)
- Experience building and scaling APIs (OpenApi or similar)
- Experience with automation tools (Webpack or similar) and unit testing (Jest or similar)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes scaling applications in cloud environments (GCP preferred)
- Customer focused and passionate about usability
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database systems (Mongodb, BigQuery or similar)
- Keen interest in aviation or prior aerospace development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Vuejs and/or React
- Experience in a hybrid data infrastructure environment (on premise + cloud)
- Demonstrated experience releasing and maintaining customer-facing applications
- Passionate about automation and development efficiency
- Experience with Typescript, Matlab, Simulink, Python, Jupyter Notebooks
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as flight lessons, wellness subsidies, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.