Full-Stack Software Engineer
Simple Health · Remote (USA)
SimpleHealth is on a mission to reduce unnecessary doctor visits and save patients time and money. Come be part of a bright and passionate team that loves to solve hard problems and seeks to drive down spiraling healthcare costs.
We have a diverse culture rooted in honesty and transparency, and we know that each voice matters.
We strive to ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, with a minimum vacation policy, work-from-home, flexible scheduling, and paid parental leave. Teammates are encouraged to continue learning, both in their specialty and within their other interests. Growth is not confined to job descriptions, with active encouragement to try other roles within the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate, well-rounded Full-stack Engineer with strong debugging skills and technical chops to help us deliver expert reproductive and sexual healthcare in better, simpler and more human ways.
Technology Stack includes
Node.js (we love Flow, GraphQL, code-generation, and we're always improving!)
- You seek and prefer simple solutions to complex problems.
- You strive to write clean, quality code and enjoy doing it.
- You maintain a healthy balance between perfectionism and actually getting stuff done.
- You either have experience with the technologies we currently use--or a strong interest in them--and the curiosity to learn new languages and frameworks.
- You love developing software. You have 3+ years of industry experience.
- You are a strong team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
Bonus points if you have
- Familiarity with MySQL.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack including web protocols, solutions, and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry and claims adjudication.
- Typing and computer usage throughout the day
- Standard business hours M-F
- Travel requirements: <25%
- No lift requirements
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity
- Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedules
We think you should join us. Here’s why
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We offer benefit plans that pay 100% of employee healthcare and dental premiums, and a membership with One Medical.