Customer Success Lead
Future Fuel · New York, NY/Remote (USA)Operations Poverty Alleviation & Economic Development Education Posted 5 days ago Claim this company
As the Customer Success Lead, you will be a crucial part of our operations strategy and support, tasked with building a new support framework from the ground up. In this full-time role, you will work with FutureFuel.io’s end users to drive successful onboarding, activation, and retention. It will be your responsibility to effectively onboard new users onto our services and ensure that FutureFuel.io is delivering tremendous value and positive outcomes. You will work with customers to proactively drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of users internally at FutureFuel.io.
We are seeking a candidate who is based on the East Coast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a heavy bias for action, comfortable working directly with end users. As a potentially remote team member, you have no problem applying project management to your everyday tasks and managing work that serves cross-functional stakeholders. You are creative and are constantly seeking to find ways to simplify complexity through the blended art of storytelling and customer service.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- You blend cross functional perspectives into a powerhouse product that is solving one of the largest social issues in the US.
- You are detail-oriented, but do not let the details get in the way of supporting others.
- You possess exceptional writing and critical thinking skills.
- You are capable of leveraging research and data to form hypotheses to craft strong frameworks and processes for our chat and email support.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on the FutureFuel platform and champion of our brand, you will relish in providing our users with that “delight” moment
- Internally serve as the voice of the customer and work with the sales, product, and engineering teams to fulfill gaps and recommend improvements that drive the health of our products
- Interface directly with users and customers via chat, phone, and email to understand how to best support and be of service to our user base
- Build a framework and playbook that creates a superb customer experience
- Own our help & FAQs by creating articles to help troubleshoot common questions and issues
- Apply your expertise in data analysis to identify key trends and issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for onboarding, activating, and retaining users
- Fostering a culture of professionalism and custom advocacy as you help grow and mentor your team
What Excites Us:
- Preferred experience working in a high growth, high intensity startup
- 5+ years leading high output and mission-critical teams in support and operations
- You are a team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiatives above and beyond the call of duty
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Interest and familiarity with financial service and student debt a plus
We are on a mission to CRUSH student debt.
FutureFuel.io's mission is to democratize access to student debt centric benefits as a new normal in employer sponsored benefits plans. We are dedicated to eliminating more than $30 BILLION in student debt by 2021. By partnering with the private sector, we hope to turn this $30 BILLION of debt into wealth — leveraging contributions to 401(k), funding savings, preparing for home ownership and beyond.
FutureFuel.io makes implementation of student debt centric benefits easy. We offer a modern, mobile, millennial centric experience through our modular offering: Round Up, Repayment, Roll Up, Refinancing, and Read. Our best-in-breed SaaS platform empowers employers and partners to “turn on” this net new category of benefit — enterprise-wide or for special employee populations.