Email Production Associate
MissionWired · Washington, DC/Oakland, CA/Remote (US)
Data + Analytics
Public Service & Civic Engagement
Partners & Advocates
$50000 - $60000 Per YearPosted 3 weeks ago
At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. This cycle, we're excited to support the DGA in flipping and protecting governorships across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate via our work with the DSCC, Sen. Raphael Warnock, Rep. Val Demings, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto and Sen. Maggie Hassan.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are looking for an Email Production Associate ready to throw their digital skills behind electing Democrats, combating climate change, and other world-changing initiatives. You’ll be adding firepower to our digital production team in coding top-notch emails and webpages, building digital user journeys, and crunching email and advertisement response data – playing a crucial role in online advocacy, fundraising, social media, and list growth strategy. (And you’ll be doing it for some of the biggest names in the progressive movement!) Join us and let’s GO!
You will be responsible for:
- Coding and sending mission-critical emails that raise money and promote social change
- Building digital user journeys that raise awareness and bring about change for pressing social, environmental, and political issues
- Working alongside a team to tackle data-analytics projects and crunch numbers that will inform strategy and identify new ways to innovate and push forward our tech tools and approaches
- Paying close attention to detail and ensuring strong quality and great user experience for our clients’ audiences
- 1-3 years experience, including past internships and part-time work
- Initiative and good judgment to resolve issues
- Solid interpersonal communication skills – i.e., a stellar team player!
- Experience coding in HTML and CSS as it pertains to either email or web
- Experience working with Excel or other spreadsheet or data-processing software
- Experience building and sending emails in a mass emailing system, for example, Mailchimp, Salsa Labs, Blue State Digital tools, Luminate, Acoustic (FKA: IBM Marketing Cloud or Silverpop), EveryAction/NGP, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot, or other platforms.
- Experience implementing Google Marketing Platform tools, i.e., Analytics, Optimize, E-Commerce, and Tag Manager
- Experience implementing digital advertising tracking, e.g., Facebook or Twitter pixels
- Experience setting up digital user experience tests, e.g. email A/B tests
- Familiarity with SQL or Python
Salary range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!