Lead Product Manager, Engineering Platform
Verily · South San Francisco, CA/Remote (USA)
Verily is an Alphabet company combining a data-driven, people-first approach to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day.
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities. We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo - our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining machine learning with sterile insect technique. We’re also actively working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like Healthy at Work.
The mission of Verily Engineering Platform is to elevate Verily Tech. Verily’s multiple products rely on the Verily Engineering Platform to provide products and services that make their engineering teams fast and productive. Verily Engineering Platform consists of multiple tools and platforms, including: Data Platforms, Developer Tooling, Cloud Tooling, Production Engineering tooling, Test Engineering, Identity Platform and Privacy and Compliance platform. We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to own the strategy of Verily Engineering Platform and to lead other PMs in product development. This job reports to the Head of Verily Engineering Platform.
- Define and communicate the strategy and roadmap for Verily Engineering Platform.
- Lead Verily Engineering Platform PMs and establish a strong product process.
- Work with PMs, Business leads and Engineering leads across the company to understand their needs and identify opportunities to make an impact with platform products and features.
- Work with executives and business stakeholders to express value and promote Verily Engineering Platform. Capture and communicate value, build economic models as needed.
- Get hands-on involved with developing critical components of Verily Engineering Platform.
- 10+ years product management experience working on platform products.
- 3+ years experience managing PMs.
- Strong track record of product delivery.
- Experience working with Agile product development process.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Engineering background.
- Experience with public cloud and state of the art architecture and engineering processes.
- Experience operating in a regulated environment.
Fields marked with (*) are required. File uploads must be less than 10MB combined.