Senior Product Manager, Student Services
Guild Education · Remote (USA)
For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 27 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring for a Senior Product Manager, Member Services Tools Team to drive Guild's Student Services teams in delivery of a world class operations platform and user experience. In this role, you’ll focus on providing a comprehensive user experience for Member Services teams that delivers satisfaction to both internal and external users. You’ll work closely with other product, engineering, and cross functional leaders as well as Member Services users to advocate for and plan the right investments to evolve our products.
In this role you will:
- Lead the strategy, roadmap, and delivery against key components involved in delivering a world-class member services and support experience.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects to solve complex problems related to member services and support to deliver high quality, high efficiency experiences for internal and external consumers.
- Crystallize the needs of our internal users in order to best serve external customers, using that knowledge to develop vision and drive execution with engineering, design, and data partners.
- Ensure the right data is presented at the right time to internal users via a seamless user experience and that all relevant data is timely and consumable for downstream users.
- Work directly with engineering, analytics, and senior leadership to deliver effective product(s) to market.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers through all phases of the Member Services lifecycle.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a product management or product enablement role, working directly with coaching, support, or call center operations.
- A passion for data analytics and systems integrations that enables and unlocks future features and capabilities.
- A curiosity and willingness to dive into the details to understand Guild’s systems and services.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems across internal and external partners, and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of product solutions.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
- Background and proven results in leading enablement/readiness for product releases and operational launches.
- Background in analytics and keen understanding of data schemas / experience leading data-related product opportunities
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000 - $195,000, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.