GivingData · Remote (USA)
GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That’s why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they give.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
The Front-End Developer will work with the product development team to develop, maintain, and support web development projects at GivingData. The developer must have a strong technical foundation and a full understanding of coding standards and best practices in relation to front-end development in React.
The Front-End Developer reports to the Director, Software Engineering.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Develop new features using React and Typescript
- Migrate existing product features from AngularJS to the modern React stack
- Work with the product design team to style components using SASS/CSS Modules
- Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Guide and support development of tools, infrastructure, and processes within the configuration, build, and release process
- Translate requirements and user stories into functional and well-architected code
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects
- Participate in planning meetings, development, estimations, and design sessions
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with modern front-end web technologies such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Working knowledge of front-end product design and UX development
- Familiarity with version control systems like git
- Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure like Azure or AWS
Why join GivingData?
- We are a purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations
- You will benefit from the flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%
- Flex Fridays Schedule
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, where we welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.