Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst
Immigrant Legal Resource Center · Austin, TX
The Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) is seeking a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst to work out of one of our offices listed in the next paragraph. The Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst will support various software and hardware systems for the ILRC. They will provide day-to-day management of information technology functions including helpdesk tickets, computer operations, applications, and systems programming/scripting and networks. The ILRC currently has a hybrid work model that permits remote work, though eventually plans to require three in-office days per week.
The ILRC is a national nonprofit legal support center headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Austin, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX; the San Joaquin Valley of California, and Washington, DC. Our mission is to work with, educate, and enhance the capacity of immigrants, community organizations, and the legal sector, to build a democratic society that values diversity, dignity, and the rights of all people. Founded in 1979, the ILRC is regarded as one of the foremost experts on engaging immigrants and developing their leadership, providing expertise on complex issues of immigration law, procedure, and policy, and engaging in advocacy and educational initiatives on policies that affect immigrants. We are a team-based organization that makes decisions in a collaborative fashion that allows for significant staff input.
This is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Senior Manager of Technology. The Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst will help modify and maintain Salesforce for the ILRC.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with staff to understand business needs and build-help requirements. In this role, you may be exposed to other CRMs and business applications but will not need the knowledge to execute technical tasks.
Job Responsibilities: This position will analyze the needs of teams and departments and organize and implement new and/or modified systems to handle those needs. Duties may include:
- Maintain ILRC and NAC Salesforce instance
- Examples of this include but are not limited to: creating and customizing objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, users, and approval processes.
- Remain up to date with Salesforce best practices;
- Salesforce QA;
- Update release notes, process flows, and meeting notes; and
- Perform complex reporting needs.
- Routinely produce documentation for supporting business processes;
- Guide cross-functional teams through various processes without formal authority;
- Remain up to date with platforms’ new tools, capabilities, and updates;
- Update release notes, process flows, and meeting notes;
- Work directly with staff and the ILRC IT team to ensure changes made reflect the staff’s specifications; and
- Develop clear, concise technical documentation for a varied audience.
Qualifications: Successful applicants possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Salesforce Advanced Admin/and or Platform App Builder Certifications
- Experience leading and driving key customer engagement discussions;
- A quick learner who thinks outside of the box, and brings new ideas to the discussion;
- Experience with business process definition, process mapping, and reengineering;
- Can accomplish all tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prioritize workload and shift attention among changing priorities;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Be willing and able to consistently perform professionally with all levels of ILRC management, staff, volunteers, outside vendors, and other contacts; and
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
It is a plus if the applicant has additional experience including:
- Experience with Apex coding
- 1+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working at a nonprofit organization
Pay is commensurate with experience, with an expected range between $95,000 - $105,000 annually. The ILRC offers excellent benefits, medical/dental/vision insurance, a flexible spending account for medical and dependent care, vacation, and sick leave. The ILRC also sponsors a retirement plan option upon fulfillment of eligibility.
Applications: The position will remain open until filled and is currently available. We will consider applications on an ongoing basis beginning immediately. To ensure consideration of your application, please submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and a current resume.
Online applications are preferred. As an alternative, you can mail your application to:
Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst
Immigrant Legal Resource Center
1458 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
No phone calls, please.
As a condition of employment at the ILRC, you will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
The ILRC is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious beliefs, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, ILRC will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.