Senior Software Engineer
Blink Health · New York, NY
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blink Health Group, LLC seeks Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY.
- Fix performance problems and debug production issues.
- Perform peer code and architecture reviews.
- Build new features, write unit tests, and lead the release of these features to production.
- Develop and AB test new ReactJS components to improve our user experience.
- Help the team ship new products and features success fully with the right skills, mentorship and organizational resources to deliver amazing experiences for our patients.
- Coach, mentor and develop engineers to reach individual goals while fostering cross-functional collaboration and product success.
- Take responsibility for the long term success of product projects and people. Participate in on-call rotation and improve our run-books.
- Collaborate with your team to architect and document new systems.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus 7 years of experience.
- 7 years of experience in a Software Engineering role building consumer facing products.
- 7 years of experience owning features from design through delivery to production.
- 7 years of experience with one or more modern programming languages.
- 7 years of experience diving into a large code base and contribute immediately, ability to write code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable.
- 7 years of experience to both design Scalable APIs and elegant front-end code.
Telecommuting is permitted.
40 hours/week, $202,380.00 - $273,808.00 per year.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S.
Applicants who are interested in this position may apply https://www.jobpostingtoday.com/ Ref # 56375.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.