Senior Product Manager
Novi Connect · Remote
Partners & Advocates
$160,000 - $190,000 Per YearPosted 3 weeks ago
Since experience comes in many forms, and imposter syndrome is real, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you check every box. Many skills are transferable and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
As consumers continue to demand greater transparency and accountability for the products they use, sustainability is no longer optional. That’s why we’ve built a technology-forward, data-driven network solution that empowers clean brands and manufacturers. Novi is the first to provide our thousands of users with the data, tools, and marketplace they need to procure materials and build the clean and transparent products that their customers are demanding. And while our roots are in the wellness and personal care category, we anticipate serving a much broader set of markets, including food, household cleaning, and more.
The opportunity in front of us is vast (a $1.5T market), our mission is urgent, and we’re well-funded by top-tier VC firms (Defy, Greylock, and Tiger Global) making the investments required to achieve it. We’re looking for talented people passionate about sustainability to join us in building the future of consumer product development. If that’s you, let’s talk!
What We're Looking For
Novi is building a data platform to help brands understand their products and ingredients and a marketplace to help brands and manufacturers purchase transparent ingredients from suppliers. This industry we're tackling is fragmented and complicated, so we are looking for someone who is excited by the challenge of turning complex and ambiguous user needs into simple, elegant, and robust products. This is a high-impact role - we're a small, early-stage company and an even smaller Product team - so you'll be working closely with the Leadership team and an integral part of the entire development process, from research to production. We are looking for someone who loves the early stages of building a company and is excited about fundamentally changing the way this industry works today.
- Product experience: 4+ years of experience defining and delivering products that users love
- Technical knowledge: Can come from an education in computer science or software engineering, experience as a software engineer, or significant experience working with software engineers
- Strength in and a love of design and user experience, experience working with designers (designers love jamming with you!)
- Obsessed with understanding users/customers and building solutions to make their lives better
- An owner mindset: You are biased toward action and are always solving problems and pushing toward delivery
- An exceptional problem solver
- Creative, pushes boundaries, and thinks outside of the box
- Quantitatively strong: You know what to measure and track, but also how to pull the data yourself and interpret it
- Keep a high bar: A love of learning, leveling up, and challenging yourself
- A passion for Novi's mission and sustainability
- Deeply understand user needs through interviews, shadowing, and close partnership with our early users
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the products you own
- Define, build, and launch industry-defining products in close partnership with Engineering and Design
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Science & Research, and Supply Chain to execute a roadmap and deliver products and features that our users love
The salary range for this role is $160,000 - $190,000 and is determined by market data provided by Option Impact. The offered salary will be based on leveling and experience.
Life at Novi
One of Novi's core values is "whole people" and we believe in self care and bringing our best selves to work. Novi's early team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and domains, and we will continue to foster diversity and inclusion, since it is critical to achieving our mission. Come join us in building the future of consumer product development.
Unlimited vacation time
Monthly flexible spend on PerkUp, covering anything from your cell phone bill to meals on Postmates
Remote hardware setup and WFH stipend
Robust paid parental/foster/adoption leave
Competitive salary, benefits and equity packages for all employees