Revel · Brooklyn, NY/Remote (USA)
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to drive impact by solving user and business needs within their product area. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you’ll sit at the center of strategy, design, engineering, and operations to drive multiple levels of decisions. You’ll get to know our internal users (Drivers, Operations Managers, etc.) and help build products and tools that enable us to scale our operations. This is a critical role in a Series B company and an uncommon opportunity to build products from scratch that will rapidly scale.
- Define and own vision, product strategy, roadmaps, requirements, and success metrics for product area
- Partner with Driver Operations, Fleet Operations, Data Science, and CX to uncover, opportunity size, and evaluate product opportunities
- Talk with users, customers, partners, and stakeholders in order to quickly synthesize, develop hypotheses, and prioritize requirements for your product area
- Take a design-first approach to developing product requirements, including partnering with design/research, engineering, and other team members to understand and evangelize user needs
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories, and acceptance criteria
- Partner closely with design and engineering to execute in sprints, rapidly ship, and iterate continuously
- Track progress, coordinate delivery, communicate, and coordinate risk mitigation plans
- Work with the analytics team to define, track, and measure the value of functionality we release
- Iterate and improve Revel’s product development practice as we scale
- Be a strategic thought leader and steadfast advocate for your users
- 3+ years product management experience in digital products
- 1+ years in internal tools or SaaS product development
- Experience working closely with engineering and design to execute on our product and business objectives
- Impact-oriented. Track record of delivering high-impact products at scale
- Startup mentality. Comfortable in a fast-paced, nebulous work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Solution-oriented. Able to gather and synthesize disparate information in order to drive toward a solution
- Data-driven. Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning; able to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective
- High EQ. Excellent communication skills with the ability to match your communication style to fit your audience
- Ownership mindset. Exceptionally collaborative with a focus on the success of the company and your users, not just the team
- Perspective. Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Experience in operations a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $110k-$150k per year, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Position is based in New York City (preferred) but we are open to remote workers based in the US and open to traveling to HQ on a quarterly basis.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.