Senior Data Analyst, Product
Thrive Market · Remote (USA)
Data + Analytics
Food & Agriculture
$125,000 - $165,000 Per YearPosted 2 weeks ago
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Thrive Market’s Data Analytics team is seeking a Senior Data Analyst, Product who will be an exceptional addition to our Product team.
You’ll be responsible for turning mounds of data into reports and stories that our team can use to improve KPIs. You’ll employ your skill set to identify behavioral drivers of metrics such as Member Conversion, Add-to-Cart Rate, Order Conversion, Avg. Order Value, and Revenue. You’ll explore these metrics across acquisition channel, device type, member tenure, and many other vectors. You’ll bring your own knowledge of industry best practices to the table as a means of influencing both data and product strategy. You’ll synthesize your quantitative results into qualitative insights that drive overall business value.
This an opportunity to help revolutionize how Thrive Market leverages its data to make strategic business and product decisions to grow the business. You will empower key stakeholders with data analysis and help them find and understand the information they need at the moment they need it.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and other business stakeholders to gather, manipulate, and analyze data and share cohesive insights that make sense to both business and technical audiences
- Move quickly to adapt to new discoveries and changing priorities in a fast paced environment, taking a pragmatic approach to analysis that balances level of effort with business value
- Serve as a resident expert in A/B Testing best practices and provide support on experiment implementation, evaluation, and insight socialization across one or more product domains
- Serve as an architect and gatekeeper of click-stream data, your core means of digging deeper into consumer behavior across our product
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior on the Thrive Market web and mobile applications and recommend opportunities to optimize our product experience
- Create, maintain, and democratize dashboards to track various product domains
- Deep dive into interesting and/or unexpected trends to identify root causes and recommend paths forward
- Communicating actively and openly with team members and stakeholders, keeping them informed on personal project milestones and contributing strategic thought to team projects
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or similar field
- BS or MS in a Technical Degree or awesome experience that highlights your ability to geek out on reporting & analytics
- Expertise in SQL and web analytics tools such as Amplitude, Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Strong foundation in statistics and experience evaluating A/B tests
- Proficiency in business intelligence dashboarding tools like Domo, Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Passion for turning data into insights and helping others unlock the power of their data
- Proven ability to clearly articulate data stories to business and technical audiences
- Good leadership skills with a positive attitude and a proactive / self-starter mindset
- Propensity to be a team player with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
- Plus if you have experience in E-commerce and/or subscription businesses
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyways! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $125,000 - $165,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Flexible PTO, and more!