ETR · Remote (USA)
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Senior Product Owner, the Product Owner will own the backlog, sprint planning, and feature specifications for multiple web-based technology products and will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize, sequence, and resource development activity to keep it aligned with organizational objectives, priorities, and budgets. The Product Owner will work in close partnership with multiple stakeholders to translate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap into a tactically sound development schedule, including waves, epics, and sprints. They’ll also develop ideas for product features. The Product Owner oversees pieces of the product development process and works with cross-functional teams, including various stakeholders, other product owners, and product developers, design and user experience, user enablement, and marketing to ensure the final product meets certain requirements and preferences. This position works remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- You possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills with colleagues, partners and clients with utmost integrity, courtesy and diplomacy.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others and seek to understand others’ points of view in order to further our shared mission and vision.
- You enjoy working independently as well as collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines. You are capable of using technology to effectively and professionally communicate with co-located and remote colleagues.
- You are self-motivated and capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You embrace a spirit of learning and curiosity in your work and proactively seek out answers and solutions to questions and challenges that arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital product management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 3+ years experience as an agile product owner.
- Scrum experience is preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in desktop and cloud-based software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, HubSpot, CMS, LMS and e-Commerce platforms, Jira and similar software packages.
- Five (5) years of experience in project management and supervising staff.
- Experience managing projects using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, including user story development, backlog management, and defining requirements.
- Technology-first orientation. A proclivity to solve complicated problems with robust, innovative, and novel implementations of technical approaches and tools.
- Strategic planning & experience in defining & building out product backlogs.
- Ability to prioritize requirements & features according to business needs and industry trends.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and job functions.
- Ability to structure and communicate product features to delivery teams.
- Deep understanding of user-centric digital experiences and human-centered design processes.
- Ability to take initiative and oversee complex projects and multiple tasks from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated capacity to carry out strategic thinking and business research/planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present ideas effectively.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and motivation to staff.
- Able and willing to travel (5-10%).
- The use of a personal vehicle or rental car for ETR business will require a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Location: Remote employment; open to anywhere in the United States.
Starting Pay Range: $98,900 to $120,900 annually. The typical hiring range for this position is $98,900 to $109,900 at 100% FTE. The starting salary is determined based on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
WORKING AT ETR
ETR employees enjoy a competitive salary, amazing 401(k) and health benefits as well as generous PTO and holiday pay. You will contribute to making a difference in the world!