Senior Product Manager
Atlas AI · Remote (USA)
Atlas AI has built a geospatial artificial intelligence platform that helps every organization anticipate changing societal conditions—where people live, where wealth and poverty are concentrated, how the physical makeup of communities is evolving, and more—to determine where to invest today to prepare for the world of tomorrow. Our customers, which range from the World Bank and global NGOs to multinational corporations, use our platform to accelerate growth, future proof supply chains, target resources to vulnerable populations and build greater resilience to climate change. We operate globally and are proud to do so with a global team that integrates frontier AI research with world class engineering, all aimed at promoting a more inclusive and low carbon future for society.
We are looking to meet candidates passionate about the use of technology to advance sustainable development objectives, and with the drive to build a high-growth global software and analytics company. As our Senior Product Manager you will report to the CEO and sit at the intersection of product and commercial execution at the company. This role requires an entrepreneur, someone able to advance key priorities across a range of strategic priorities – from working with Atlas AI’s sales team to advance key business opportunities, to exploring new markets, to facilitating technical roadmap discussions – whatever it takes to build on the company’s momentum to-date. Ultimately success in this role will be measured by the ability to advance a winning product strategy in the market and to facilitate clear objectives, and ongoing alignment and roadmap execution across a deeply talented and mission-driven engineering and research organization.
As Senior Product Manager you'll:
- Use your product background to rollup market insight into roadmap priorities and translate customer pain points into actionable product requirements
- Partner with leaders from the engineering, AI/machine learning and data & analytics teams to manage roadmap planning and day-to-day accountability for planning and coordination
- Be capable of owning a sales dialogue in order to make larger contributions to our customer base and organization, effectively communicating our value proposition to potential customers
- Manage/partner with product designer(s) to develop product wireframes and other design elements that realize our product vision
- Act as a bridge between different teams, fostering collaboration and ensuring effective communication and coordination amongst different disciplines
- Use your excellent writing skills to create comprehensive product documentation, user guides, roadmaps, user journeys, marketing copy, and other materials that inform stakeholders
We're looking for someone who has:
- Technical knowledge in artificial intelligence, geospatial engineering, ML solutions engineering or other relevant domains underpinning the company’s product strategy
- Applied experience in both market-facing and engineering-facing product or business development roles, ideally in the context of enterprise software / enterprise ML technology companies
- A startup background or at minimum an understanding of how to thrive in a startup environment and culture
- Exceptional writing skills to both inform and influence internal and customer stakeholders
- A coalition building mindset - someone who can be the glue across disparate teams and personnel
- A proclivity towards naturally defining needed processes and building systems where they don’t exist.
- Nice to have: experience building products for a diverse global customer base
We are ideally looking for a candidate in the SF Bay Area, CA or New York, NY (remote with meet-ups occasionally in-person).
Salary range for candidates depending upon level of experience and location: $130,000 - $170,000.
Atlas AI is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Atlas AI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Whitney Jones, Head of Operations at: [email protected].