Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Fathom Health · Remote (USA)Engineering Partners & Advocates Posted 4 weeks ago Claim this company
We’re on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data, starting by making sense of the terabytes of clinician notes contained within the electronic health records of the world’s largest health systems.
You are someone who is passionate about intelligent automation: you get excited about being the 10X multiplier on your teammates. You will be leading the way for us in devops and security. To that end, we are looking for experienced candidates who are comfortable operating with autonomy.
We need you to utilize your combination of strong software engineering experience and cloud service mastery savvy to design, deploy, and monitor all operational aspects of our platform.
Please note, this position has a minimum requirement of 3+ years of experience. For earlier career candidates, we encourage you to apply to our SF and/or Toronto locations
- Work to ensure the stability, security, and performance of Fathom’s platform
- Develop internal tools that make our machine learning and software engineers more efficient, in everything from infrastructure deployment, to continuous integration and testing
- Maintain and configure internal development and access control systems
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to identify strategic long-term projects and preempt infrastructure needs in advance
We're looking for teammates who bring:
- 3+ years of development experience in a company/production setting
- Experience with building, controlling, and monitoring secure cloud-based platforms
- An ability to define, defend, and drive technical infrastructure decisions and initiatives
- Basic operational familiarity with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and ability to help pick and implement the right tool for a given job
- Expertise with Python
- Familiarity with Google Cloud
- Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes and/or Spark
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems like CircleCI or Jenkins and/or continuous delivery systems such as Spinnaker
- Experience with devops in support of machine learning
- Interest in machine learning and/or healthcare