Ginger · Remote (USA)Product Health & Well-Being Posted 1 month ago
At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our Member Products team that can immediately contribute to our product and is passionate about building a world where mental health is never an obstacle. You will be responsible for guiding new product ideas from conception to launch and scale.
This role will collaborate closely with engineering, design, clinical, product marketing, data analytics, business operations, and other cross-functional teams.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of our members. Thoroughly understand their needs, including conducting user research and usability testing in conjunction with product designers
- Leverage user feedback in all its forms to understand how member engage with the product, make better decisions, and drive meaningful outcomes for the business
- Lead the ideation, scoping, execution, and launch of new product features
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills across the entire organization
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning, and product design (including writing PRDs) and work with designers and engineers to ensure successful envisioning and delivery of new features and functionality
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Work with cross-functional teams to gain alignment and provide transparency and input into the product development process
About you and requirements:
- You have 4+ years product management experience in fast-growing teams
- Proven ability to take a product from the earliest conception to successful market adoption
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a natural aptitude for clearly articulating customer problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset who vigorously looks for ways to improve the product and user experience
- Excels at multitasking while maintaining a strong eye for detail and organization
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design, clinical, operations, and sales
- Understanding of the technical limitations behind your decisions and ability to explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- High customer empathy with a strong focus on execution and being able to put ideas into action
- You excel in analytics and problem-solving
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment subject to ambiguity
- Prior experience in healthcare is a nice to have