Senior Product Manager
Health Sherpa · Remote (USA)Product Health & Well-Being Posted 2 weeks ago
We are a profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup – a small and mighty team of around 50, helping people to find, enroll in, and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past two years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 5 million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. And we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively impact hundreds of thousands of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. You will collaborate across the entire organization and apply user feedback and analysis into product value that aligns with business goals. You will make substantial contributions to HealthSherpa's growth trajectory by leading the strategy, roadmap, and execution for the products we ship for our agency and broker partners. You will initially report to the CPO.
- Short- and long-term product roadmap
- Mobilize the team to deliver against clear milestones and goals as defined by your roadmap
- Share your product vision, requirements, and features across the company
- Work with cross-functional team members to help design and implement a roadmap
- Bring expertise and insights about users by a variety of user research methods
- Participate in competitive analysis and heuristic studies
- You’ve worked within a software-driven marketplace company in a product management or similarly product-focused role, and you understand the complexities and interdependencies of supply and demand.
- You are a cross-functional maven, who not only manages competing priorities across teams with grace, but also welcomes the challenge of finding cosginers across various partners.
- You are an engaging storyteller and project manager with an uncanny ability to break down complex problems into small, consumable parts that inspire your teams to succeed.
- You are comfortable analyzing and drawing conclusions about the product opportunity from both raw and refined product data.
- You have shipped creative and impactful technology products according to a roadmap that you scoped and executed against.
- You’ve achieved great outcomes with limited resources without compromising your capacity.
- You have experience with rigorous experiments that improve the product.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of and empathy for ACA customers
- Wireframing experience
- B2B saas experience
- Experience with SQL
What We Offer
- Great compensation package and meaningful equity in a high-growth, profitable company
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse, and dependents
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need401K after a grace period
- Ample vacation and holidays
- Catered or restaurant lunch, daily
- Free parking / Commuter benefit
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other, respect one another, and welcome different lived experiences. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities, and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.