Data Analyst, Enterprise
One Drop · Austin, TXData + Analytics Health & Well-Being Posted 5 days ago
One Drop is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Engineering team. In this role you will meet with enterprise stakeholders, understand business requirements, and utilize an analytical mindset to develop solutions including but not limited to dashboarding and business process improvements. This role seeks to develop solutions by automating manual data work, whether that is through data-based workflows or through data visualization. The ideal candidate for this role will lean towards insight generation, be an analytical generalist, proficient in SQL and will have a strong understanding of data modeling concepts. Further, the ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to translate those concepts directly into easily digestible KPIs and analytics.
Our data stack is Airflow, Pipelinewise, Fivetran, Snowflake, DBT, and Looker. SQL and Python are the glue that bring it all together.
You'll make an impact by:
- Working as an analytical generalist cross-functionally across the organization, with a significant focus on our B2B employer enterprise analytics
- Transforming business needs and inquiries into easily reusable data models, visualization and reported in Looker
- Rapidly prototyping new business processes using reporting and data visualization tools
- Documenting your work and understanding the importance of clear documentation as the company grows
- Bringing analytics and development best practices; we pride ourselves with engineering and analytical excellence
- Having a consultant mindset, our analysts are not just technically proficient, but also maintain business professionalism when interacting with stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a data or business analyst role, building data models and analytics visualizations
- SQL proficiency, bonus points if you have worked with DBT
- Experience dashboarding in Looker, proficient in LookML
- Excellent stakeholder management and business professionalism, this is not merely a technical role
- Experience with DBT and Snowflake
- Python/R with a focus on business or product analytics
- Excel fundamentals; quality assurance goes a long way
- Experience working in an enterprise or B2B analytics, ideally in healthcare technology
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Beautiful Loft office space conveniently located in Downtown Austin
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
- One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.