Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
American Nurses Association · Silver Spring, MDEngineering Health & Well-Being Partners & Advocates Posted 2 weeks ago
The Senior .Net Full Stack Developer will be performing application development for a complex web and back-end application environment utilizing the Microsoft development stack. He or she will work in/with web-based software development teams to create new web products, design web apps, monitor and maintain production environments, and stay up to date on web development technologies and Software methodologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop best in-class interactive web application systems in a collaborative and creative environment focused on adding value to our customers and members.
- Support a large portfolio of web application development project requests and work with Business Analysts and Project Managers/Coordinators, and other developers to ensure projects are completed successfully and timely.
- Participate in code reviews, product demonstrations, and brown-bags to ensure that we foster an atmosphere of growth and collaboration.
- Deliver technical specifications for major initiatives related to creating or updating web properties such as portals, including defining scope, setting back-end requirements, determining any integration issues and specifications, defining affected related systems, and assigning deadlines & deliverables
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site. Suggest new technology and plugins.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ASSOCIATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Web development techniques across multiple web-enabled devices like Desktop, mobile, and tablet, including responsive/adaptive web development methods.
- Develop Architectural Diagrams utilizing a UML, BPMN, and other architectural methodology.
- Expert level experience on C#, ASP.NET Framework/Core, .Net5
- Expert-level experience in Entity Framework
- Expert-level knowledge working in RESTful API-driven products.
- Expert-level knowledge of software design patterns and Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM, and MVM.
- Excellent troubleshooter. Able to take a problem, own it, break the issue down, ask for help as required, and ultimately find a resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently. Must be able to self-manage as well as work and collaborate with cross-functional groups.
- Steadfast desire to learn from and teach team members, explore new thoughts, share ideas, and collaborate on creating value for our customers.
WHAT THE ANA BRINGS TO YOU
- Join us and become a “Nurse Advocate” for the more than 4 million Registered Nurses in the United States
- Every role within the ANA contributes to a healthier world through the “Power of Nursing”
- An organization that acts with integrity, respect, transparency and humility
- We embrace and empower the uniqueness of every employee; Bring your whole-self to work
- Continuously innovating through creative and strategic initiatives
- Excellent Benefits with exceptional retirement contributions including 401K Matching, Paid Time Off between Dec 25th and Jan 1st in addition to regular PTO, and excellent health/medical benefits
- Commitment to your career development and advancement throughout the ANA Enterprise
About the American Nurses Association (ANA)
Founded in 1896, The ANA Enterprise is the family of non-profit companies that comprise the American Nurses Association: the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation. The ANA Enterprise leverages the combined strength of each to drive excellence in practice and ensure nurses’ voices and vision are recognized by policy leaders, industry influencers, and employers. From professional development and advocacy to credentialing and grants, the ANA Enterprise is the leading resource for nurses to equip themselves with the tools, information, and network they need to excel in their individual practices. In helping individual nurses succeed — across all practices and specialties, and at each stage of their careers — the ANA Enterprise is lighting the way for the entire profession to succeed.
*The above job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position nor a listing of the characteristics of the individual performing the job.
The ANA is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.