Lead Product Manager, Growth
brightwheel · Austin, TX/San Francisco, CA/Denver, CO/RemoteProduct Education Posted 5 days ago
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s mission is to transform early education for every teacher, child, and parent — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a distributed team, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Austin along with fully remote team members. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
We are looking for a lead-level growth product manager to drive key growth through experimentation, learning and execution. This role is cross functional by definition. You'll partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Engineering. We are a lean, fast-moving team. There's a ton of opportunity for leadership, all while learning hands-on how to build a company from the ground up.
- Understand the broader company growth goals and ensure your team is working on what will move the needle
- Build consensus and drive productive cross-functional collaboration on growth ideas
- Lead a pod of Engineers with an outcome-oriented mindset throughout the entire product lifecycle (from concept to post-release activities)
- To think big - when it comes to growth, everything’s on the table and creative ideas are welcome
- Structure and implement growth experiments that optimize for quick learning
- Be data driven in your approach to selecting what to work on, how it’s performing, and when to roll it out
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- A growth mindset and significant experience working in a growth capacity
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, move quickly, and achieve outcomes in short time
- Deep user empathy and experience with user research
- Strong team player: able to support + collaborate with ease across engineering, design, and operations
- Bonus: A passion for improving the world through education
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.