Local Initiatives Support Corporation · New York, NY
What We Do
With residents and partners, LISC forges resilient and inclusive communities of opportunity across America
– great places to live, work, visit, do business and raise families.
Strategies We Pursue
Equip talent in underinvested communities with the skills and credentials to compete successfully for
quality income and wealth opportunities.
Invest in businesses, housing and other community infrastructure to catalyze economic, health, safety
and educational mobility for individuals and communities.
Strengthen existing alliances while building new collaborations to increase our impact on the progress
of people and places.
Develop leadership and the capacity of partners to advance our work together
Drive local, regional, and national policy and system changes that foster broadly shared prosperity and
Over the last 40 years, LISC and its affiliates have invested approximately $22 billion in businesses,
affordable housing, health, educational mobility, community and recreational facilities, public safety,
employment and other projects that help to revitalize and stabilize underinvested communities.
Headquartered in New York City, LISC’s reach spans the country from East coast to West coast in 36
markets with offices extending from Buffalo to San Francisco. Visit us at www.lisc.org
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Information Technology (IT) Department manages and maintains all technology systems for ~450 staff
dispersed across 35+ offices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Analyst to add to our growing team. This position, working
alongside other team members, will play a role in expanding our Salesforce Fundraising/CRM instance to
serve as our organization wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. The ERP project will replace
two legacy applications, moving their functionality to Salesforce. Working with the IT team and the ERP
Implementation partner, the Salesforce Developer/Analyst will help translate business needs into effective
and scalable solutions within the Salesforce environment.
The Salesforce Developer/Analyst will work with a team of Salesforce Developers who are responsible for
design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. Working as part of the team, the Salesforce Developer/Analyst will be responsible for design, development, testing, and
change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building
applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
• Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of
the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
• Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
• Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other
• Management of Users, Permissions, Profiles and Roles.
• Install and upgrade software and components.
• Manage performance, resources and security.
• Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the
Salesforce. com platform.
• Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and
• Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects,
enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users.
• Performs additional duties, as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering or
related technical field is required.
• Minimum 3+ years’ work related experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, Visual
Force, Force.com IDE, Form.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and
fields and creation of custom objects and fields.
• Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of
and tools like Apex Data loader, XL – Connector, Click Deploy and Workbench is a plus.
• In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs, Dell Boomi and experience building integrations with
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and oral/written communication skills in technical and non-technical
LISC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume via email to: [email protected]
LISC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND JUSTICE