Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
BeneLynk · Sunrise, FL/Remote
BeneLynk is a fast growing, data driven company that delivers services benefiting veterans, Medicare and Medicaid enrollees. Within BeneLynk, the Data and Analytics team supports that growth and operational excellence by providing reporting and analytics across the organization.
The Lead, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics is responsible for automating reporting and for turning business questions into impactful analyses. The lead will work closely with the Analytics team, the development team, and project managers, and should be capable of supporting requests independently from beginning to end. This includes but is not limited to: talking to stakeholders and gathering requirements, planning deliverables, identifying required data, understanding data origination and any biases, initial analysis execution, communication, iterating improvements, and standardization.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES to include the following:
- Works closely with partners across the business to understand and document their reporting and analytical needs.
- Design and create innovative visualizations and dashboards to meet business needs, and work with functional owners to identify patterns, trends, and performance insights.
- Aid Manager in evaluating current reporting framework and processes to discover opportunities to improve existing reports to more effective and consumable outputs.
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain improved reporting and data visualization tools and platforms.
- Contribute to data pipelines that support reporting—requiring you to understand the operations, current needs, and potential needs.
- Understand ETL process and anticipate potential reporting bugs.
- Identify gaps in data collection between operations and take action to close the gap.
- Run data driven evaluation of campaign strategies.
- Distribution and maintenance of functional, market, and industry reports and performance dashboards
- Creates insightful, dynamic, and visually appealing business presentations and effectively communicates findings and insights with senior leadership.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions to identify and support reporting needs and requirements—actively listen and translate business needs into data, report, and visualization outputs.
- Other duties to be assigned.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and employee assistant program benefits
- 401K match
- 23 paid days annually
- Business casual dress
- Monthly recognition
- Weekly trivia games
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Masters or 1-3 years of experience in relevant field required.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Prior experience in Managed Care, Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid is a plus.
- Prior experience with Azure is a plus (especially Azure Data Factory.)
- Prior experience with Power BI or similar tools is a plus.
- Prior experience with Python is a plus.
- Must have extraordinary attention to detail and immaculate data management skills to ensure proper verification and consistency of data inputs and outputs.
This is a remote position.
BeneLynk is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
BeneLynk participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization
***Offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a required background and drug screening.***