Data Analyst, Product
Collective Medical · Salt Lake City, UT
Data + Analytics
Health & Well-BeingPosted 3 weeks ago
With a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by cloud-based healthcare software, PointClickCare leads the way in helping care providers connect, collaborate, and share data within their network. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving a large, diversified customer base across the acute, ambulatory, post-acute, and payer spectrum. Over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals use PointClickCare today. For more information on PointClickCare’s software solutions, visit pointclickcare.com.
This position is located in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. Preferences are given to those who are in the vicinity.
Collective Medical is looking for a Data Analyst to support our product team. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging customer product usage data, along with real-time and historical healthcare data to develop and track success metrics for new product features. In addition, the Data Analyst will work closely with product to meet their reporting and analytic needs as they investigate potential new product features.
The Data Analyst will prepare, analyze, and review health care data, interpret results and provide recommendations, and manage relationships with our internal and external partners.
• Respond to ad hoc analytic requests from internal and external customers
• Visualize data to develop a better understanding of our product usage data for our product team
• Create and maintain dashboards and other reporting tools to identify trends using data to drive the business to action
• Understand and use the data warehouse and relational databases
• Ensure accurate quality for deliverables by working with peers for appropriate levels of quality assurance
Who you’ll work with:
The Data Analyst will work closely with the product team, along with the rest of the data science team in tracking product outcomes, helping our customers improve care coordination.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
● Consulting with product regarding success metrics for each product feature
● Building metrics and Tableau dashboards to track the success of product features at launch
● Researching impact of new ideas to help prioritize areas of focus
● Developing and maintaining product and user dashboards for internal and external audiences
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in data science, analytics, mathematics, statistics, public health, economics, social, social science, or actuarial science. Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
● 0 to 3 years of related analytics work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Previous healthcare related industry experience a plus
● Experience with data mining and visualization tools such Python, R, SAS, Java, Tableau, as well as querying languages (SQL, etc.)
● Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Ability to meet deadlines, work with tight schedules, and manage multiple priorities under minimum supervision
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong analysis skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Experience with cleaning, aggregating, and pre-processing data from varied sources. Experience creating complex SQL queries for standard as well as ad hoc data mining purposes.
Get Ready for Your Interview!
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.