Post-Baccalaureate Data Scientist
AI Therapeutics · Remote (USA)
We are a technology driven company with unique ability to match drugs to indications and advance through clinical development. AI Therapeutics’ revolutionary approach to drug discovery and development has advanced three drugs into clinical trials.
We are looking for a talented post-baccalaureate data scientist driven to develop creative solutions to unique computational problems encountered as we predict novel disease treatments. The ideal candidate would have a strong quantitative background with knowledge of bioinformatics techniques. In this role, you will be working in an interdisciplinary environment and will obtain invaluable transferable skills as you will be supporting both the deep learning and wet lab research teams. Moreover, you will have a chance to highly impact the company success supporting all aspects of research and development.
- Work alongside other experimental biologists, deep learning scientists, computational biologists and a world-class leadership team to help progress a new platform for precision medicine applications.
- Maintain and update existing datasets used in our proprietary drug prediction platform
- Search for new data types that can increase our predictive potential
- Support our deep learning team in finding hidden relationships between drugs and diseases
- Extract predictions from our proprietary drug prediction algorithm
- Support our research and clinical arms by performing bioinformatic analysis as needed
- BS in a STEM field, coursework in biology is important
- Knowledge of bioinformatics highly desirable
- High level of demonstrated programming competency, Python is preferred
- Proficiency using sci-kit learn, numpy, tensorflow is a big plus but not essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to see the next step in a problem and take action before being asked
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
AI Therapeutics does not accept agency resumes.
AI Therapeutics is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.