Strategic Partnerships Associate
FFWD · San Francisco, CAPosted 1 week ago
About Fast Forward:
The world’s biggest social problems, from healthcare to education to human rights, deserve the best technology solutions. Fast Forward invests in entrepreneurs who are using technology to accelerate social impact. Fast Forward’s investments span beyond philanthropic funding, through products and programs that bridge the tech and nonprofit sectors to build capacity for tech nonprofits.
As the first and only organization focused exclusively on scaling organizations that combine the best tech with sustainable nonprofit business models, Fast Forward’s mission is to accelerate impact. We work with a network of industry leaders to grow the tech for good sector from tech companies and venture capitalists to social entrepreneurs and philanthropists.
For more information, please visit https://www.ffwd.org.
Fast Forward is seeking a Strategic Partnerships Associate to support the Partnerships Manager in developing and implementing best-in-class offerings for Fast Forward’s corporate partners. The Associate will conduct prospect research, draft compelling materials and proposals, execute day-to-day tasks related to partner deliverables, and support impact reporting. The ideal candidate is interested in or has experience with activities related to sales, fundraising and/or business development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), customer service, and impact reporting in a true startup environment. The Associate will work closely with tech corporate partners, tech nonprofits, and the Fast Forward team.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter whose passion sits at the unique intersection of technology, social impact, and corporate social responsibility. The Associate will help establish and build processes for the Partnerships team, while also supporting inbound requests and opportunities as they arise.
- Deliver an excellent partnership experience for Fast Forward’s Partners & Accelerate Good Global Sponsors
- Identify and research prospective strategic partners
- Draft partnership proposals, agreements and reports
- Prepare customized materials to inform and engage partners with their partnership perks
- Coordinate and track progress of employee engagement campaigns with partner companies and tech nonprofits
- Support events with strategic partners, including Demo Days and Accelerate Good Global
- Develop and manage a database of tech nonprofit funders
- Collaborate with the internal marketing and program teams to deliver on an excellent partnership experience
- Passionate about applying the best tech to our biggest social problems
- Interest in technology, the nonprofit sector, and corporate social responsibility
- Experience with sales, business development, and/or fundraising
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team player, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about working in a startup culture
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Good with people and building relationships
- Can-do personality with a good sense of humor
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Experience with event coordination
- Experience managing databases
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- 401k retirement plan & employer matching
- Office is located in a beautiful national park – The Presidio – with free transit to downtown San Francisco
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Most importantly, input on the office snack order
This position is based in San Francisco, CA. Fast Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.