Software Implementation Specialist
Fluxx · Remote (USA)
Who we are:
At Fluxx, our vision is to democratize philanthropy. We provide software that powers giving and impact - helping foundations and nonprofits grant easier, collaborate better, and drive more change. We’ve always considered ourselves more than a tech company. At our core, we’re a mission-driven organization made up of a strong community of committed individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’re making an impact in philanthropy, we volunteer and serve our community, and we’re thrilled to have an amazing team. We need the best talent to continue to drive our mission forward.
About the Role:
The Implementation Specialist plays a critical role in the Fluxx Client Services Team. We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of professional experience which includes a combination of client-facing, project-based, and technology implementation work. The primary responsibilities of the SaaS Implementation Specialist include:
1) becoming a Fluxx configuration expert,
2) translating the client business needs into user stories / Fluxx functionality,
3) configuring the system based on the client's needs, and
4) creating and maintaining a strong project timeline and plan.
Fluxx is a fast-paced and growing start-up, so the ideal candidate will be both comfortable and eager to take on additional responsibilities and on whatever comes up (e.g., doing a demo for a prospective client, becoming an SME client data needs, finding the latest binge-worthy documentary to share with the team.
The implementation Specialist reports directly to the Manager, Client Services, and is part of our remote-first culture.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the implementation of Fluxx software for multiple clients concurrently, managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Elicit requirements and user scenarios using workshops, prototyping, business analysis, and workflow analysis to deliver grant management solution configuration to meet those requirements and scope of each project
- Utilize stellar project management skills and techniques to ensure scope and timelines are adhered to and the client has a stellar experience during the implementation phase
- Oversee the data migration within the project to both effectively communicate the process and model as well as complete the technical elements.
- Troubleshoot and facilitate issue resolution by suggesting techno-functional workarounds.
- Communicates with different levels of management regarding information needs. Ability to discuss these solutions with both the technical and business community.
- Be a great communicator, meaning you understand the significance and appropriate use of tone and mediums based on circumstance and audience
- Be ready, willing, and able to track and document everything that happens on the project, then report on it like clockwork to the project team and stakeholders
What you bring to the team:
- 3-5 years of professional experience 1) business process analysis, 2) working with requirements/user stories, and 3) configuring software solutions
- Strong familiarity with project management principles, tools, and techniques. Previous project management experience is a plus.
- Very strong business mind and the expertise to translate user scenarios (or business requirements) into technical solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, quickly process information
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal skills and a talent for collaboration
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Be a self-motivated, independent worker and thinker with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with grant management processes is a huge plus
- Familiarity with CRM and grantmaking software is also a plus
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever
A little more about Fluxx:
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Fluxx's culture. We are a mission-driven company and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Fluxx is a remote-first company driven by the community and a great place to work. Join the team and help us achieve our mission!
At Fluxx, we're looking for people with grit, passion, and a sense of humor. We encourage you to apply - even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out especially if your career path is unique!