UrbanLeap · Palo Alto, CA/San Francisco, CA/Remote
UrbanLeap is rewriting the way governments spend 1.8 trillion-dollars to procure new solutions and services. In their quest to improve the life quality of millions of residents, cities as diverse as Sacramento, Washington, D.C, and Tel Aviv use our platform to procure better solutions, at lower costs, and at record speeds.
We’re a passionate fast-paced team of techies and former public servants dedicated to helping government officials bring better solutions to their communities. We’d like you to share this passion with us.
As an engineer on our team, you’ll play a big role in building customer-facing products. You’ll be building features and complete products from scratch, take and inform critical decisions on a regular basis, and help build our engineering team. As an early member of the team, you’ll have a say in what gets done and how.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build a product that’s used regularly by progressive cities and innovative companies
- Own and ship major pieces of our platform
- Help build our engineering team
- Play a role in informing product direction and design decisions
- Join a fast-growing startup and rewrite the way governments and solution providers work together
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Proven ability to develop cloud-based web applications
- Ability to move across the stack to develop full features independently and extremely quickly
- The desire, skill, and empathy to build with other engineers through code reviews and joint design
- Capacity to collaborate with design and product teams
- Familiarity with some or all of our current tech stack: TypeScript, React, MaterialUI, Node.js, GraphQL+Relay, GCP, Postgres
We're a distributed team and offer competitive salaries, equity, and benefits.