GoFundMe · San Diego, CA
Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We’re searching for an eager Product Manager to join our team. This individual will help craft and deliver our Donor Experience roadmap, and support our mission of inspiring hope and changing lives through giving.
- Work cross-functionally with development, engineering, design, marketing, QA and other teams to deliver robust product solutions.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business, build strong relationships across the company, and partner with teams to leverage data to drive the best decisions and outcomes.
- Focus on product instrumentation and metric monitoring, and iterate based on data and user insights.
- Set clear expectations with senior team members and various stakeholders, and then deliver product features meeting or exceeding those expectations re: time, scope, and impact.
- 4+ years experience in product management, successfully building, launching and growing data driven products preferably in the eCommerce or analytics space.
- A strategic thinker with eCommerce experience that has a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Analytical mindset: You are comfortable diving into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights.
- Experience with Amplitude, Looker, Mixpanel, Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- Basic MySQL query experience required.
- The desire to become a Data Monster; someone who persistently looks at data to uncover business insights and drive decision-making.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and practical planning skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn from mistakes to continuously improve how you operate.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.