NovoEd · Remote (USA)
NovoEd builds the next generation of learning technology to offer engaging learning experiences at scale through social collaborative learning. Our platform is used by enterprise companies including those in the Fortune 500, top universities, training firms, and foundations, around the world to provide collaborative/social learning experiences to adult learners. These learning experiences replicate in-person learning experiences such as workshops that have traditionally been hard to bring online. Social collaboration and peer learning are not only built into our product, but also the DNA of our company. We have a collaborative team with a passion for learning and an amazing culture.
Are you passionate about building great products that impact lives? Are you passionate about helping people continue to learn and grow in their careers? Are you interested in working with a talented mission-driven team? Are you inspired by building products that delight users and solve hard problems? If so, our product management may be your dream job.
We are looking for a product manager to join our growing product team. As a product manager, you will be working with our designers, engineering team, and quality assurance teams to envision, design, and ship the next generation of online learning technologies. You will be responsible for driving new product capabilities from conception to release. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders to deliver products that empower our customers to effectively scale learning experiences on the platform.
Requirements and desired skills:
- 1-5 years of product management, product owner, or equivalent experience
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric with demonstrable empathy for users
- Experience with enterprise, B2B SaaS, and mobile solutions aimed at professionals, with EdTech or Learning and Development market experience a plus!
- Technical proficiency with experience effectively working with engineers and QA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail with a strong action-oriented attitude
- Ability to weigh tradeoffs and make difficult prioritization decisions based on business value
- Strong collaboration skills including the ability to influence and lead in cross-functional teams
- Own new product features from conception to release, working with VP of Product to ensure meeting goals and delivering value
- Understand the market and customer needs to define product requirements and specifications for new features
- Define user stories, acceptance criteria, and write detailed PRDs for features
- Collaborate closely with product designers to define solutions and product design, capturing key requirements in a PRD for engineers to implement
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, QA, Customer Success, and support, CTO and VP of Product to define and launch product successful product features
- Coordinate release process and driving adoption with customer success, support and product marketing
- Help triage and prioritize customer issues into development sprints
NovoEd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.