Omaze · Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work everyday. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We're Seeking:
Our ideal Product Manager puts the customer first, isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions, can look ahead to where we need to be to delight our users, and can collaborate with our team to get it done. In this role, you will partner with other PMs, engineers and cross-functionally to grow the Omaze business through improving customer retention. Your work on the customer experience will connect participants to the impact of their donations and the dream of life-changing prizes we offer.
What You’ll Do:
In the first month you’ll…
- Partner with your team to get up to speed on what they’re working on and begin to understand the existing backlog of priorities
- Familiarize yourself with current Omaze International and US customer journeys across all touchpoints and key user flows
- Understand the cadence of our sweepstakes lifecycle
- Partner with Customer Insights and Product Design to define user research needed to validate hypothesis and inform priorities
In the first 6 months you’ll...
- Identify key areas for innovation within our product and bubble up ideas to the rest of the product team to help align priorities
- Define services that help connect customers to the Omaze donor community and their impact
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop tests around sweepstakes lifecycle moments
- Release product features grounded in customer insights to optimize for customer lifetime value and conversion rate
Our Ideal Candidate:
- There’s no magic number, but approximately 2 years of professional experience in product management or comparable combination of design, analytics or other business related roles
- You enjoy breaking large projects into a series of specific deliverables, and you work through each piece diligently
- When faced with a problem you confidently move towards action and inspire others to take a first step towards a solution
- An eye for design and a creative problem solver
- Experience with hypothesis-driven analysis and/or A/B tests
Bonus points for:
- Experience in highly regulated environments (e.g., fintech, healthcare, etc)
- Experience with ADA Compliance
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support and employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.