Software Engineer, Loop
Get Well Network · Bethesda, MD/Remote
This is a remote / work-from-home position. Preference for location in the Washington DC metro area.
*US citizenship or permanent residency required.*
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and services
- Full-stack development in all tiers of the application stack
- Participate in product feature definition, design and implementation
- Work closely with product team to define feature priorities and project milestones
- Learn new technologies and incorporate into GetWell Loop products and processes
- Contribute to platform and infrastructure initiatives to drive team growth and tooling
- Collaborate with QA engineers to analyze, design and develop test cases and automated test suites
- Support customer success team and respond to issues in a professional and timely manner
- Support sales team
- Degree in Computer Science or related major preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience working with web applications
- Experience with agile development environment
- Preferred experience using Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) is a plus
- Experience developing SOAP or REST API services is a plus
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns is a plus
- Understanding, creating and manipulating and querying relational databases
- Broad expertise and knowledge in building highly scalable web applications
- In-depth understanding of application performance and scalability
- Strong communication skills and self-organizing skills
- Ability to work as a team player
GetWellNetwork’s interactive solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. The global digital health company has been helping to unite providers and patients as partners in the healthcare journey for 20 years. From inpatient to outpatient, our comprehensive cross-continuum platform bridges care settings to create a seamless experience for patients and their families.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.