VP, Products, Platforms & Analytics
Get Well Network · Bethesda, MD
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to activate patients and their families on lifelong health journeys. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and collaborative people who want to change healthcare by enabling providers to offer consumer-oriented digital health experiences for their patients. We call it clinical-grade consumer engagement, and it is helping leading health systems to compete and win in the next generation of consumer-driven healthcare in the US and abroad.
The VP, Products, Platforms & Analytics role will drive the next generation of our GetWell Products & Platforms (Inpatient, Loop, Rounds+) as well as establish the Data & Analytics group for the company that will catalyze our growth in machine learning, personalization, insights, and reporting across our products & platforms. You’ll lead a team of product managers, data analysts and data scientists that are leading and managing our efforts across Franchise Products (Inpatient, Loop, Rounds+), Clinical Solutions (Care Plans, Virtual Care & Telehealth, FHIR-based SMART apps, and others), Enterprise Platforms (AWS, Enterprise Master Patient Index [EMPI], Kafka, and others), and Data & Analytics.
This position will be based remotely but benefit from access to our Bethesda global headquarters. US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- Lead our Franchise Products & Enterprise Platforms into next-generation growth
- Provide product & platform leadership for our Franchise Products (Inpatient, Loop, Rounds+)
- Work with the SVP of Product, CTO, and Engineering leaders to provide executive presence and influencing to determine and execute our Franchise Products & Enterprise Platforms roadmap
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success & Client Services teams to determine Franchise Product & Enterprise Platform priorities based on market research, prospect, and customer feedback
- Interface with customers to report on Franchise Product updates and future roadmap plans
- Manage, measure, and monitor product performance and utilization
- Partner with our Consumer + Clinical Digital and Clinical & Content Solutions teams to take our omnichannel digital health experiences & offerings to the next level
- Establish and build out a transformative Data & Analytics discipline
- Partner with Engineering to design data strategies and execution plans that will govern a data ecosystem for reporting, insights, and personalization across experiences & offerings
- Partner across the organization to serve as subject matter expert leveraging data from various platforms to develop disruptive customer insights & actionable recommendations
- Work with client teams to deliver reporting & insights on solution performance and clinical results from our experiences & offerings
- Drive strategic initiatives using in-place enterprise data platforms such as Kafka, Firebase, and others
- Manage and maintain the complete delivery cycle of performance analytics deliverables, including client performance dashboards & reports, product usage analytics & studies, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop analytics deliverables, including documentation of data requirements, measurement planning, and front-end visualization approach (Business Intelligence/dashboards)
- Coach, develop, and hire the Data & Analytics team that will supercharge these efforts
- 10+ years of product experience building SaaS products in a fast-paced, high growth environment, including both products at early stages as well as products that have gone through the full product lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience managing Product teams, with a passion for developing the careers of high-performing product managers and data & analytics professionals to deliver exceptional solutions & experiences
- Proven successful track record in juggling competing cross functional priorities simultaneously to create product roadmaps, balancing customer needs with team realities to achieve ambitious product results
- Both B2B and B2C SaaS experience and/or Healthcare Tech experience preferred; familiarity and experience with EMRs, health tech (e.g. FHIR, HITRUST, etc.), and other industry-specific domains
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
GetWellNetwork’s interactive solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. The global digital health company has been helping to unite providers and patients as partners in the healthcare journey for 20 years. From inpatient to outpatient, our comprehensive cross-continuum platform bridges care settings to create a seamless experience for patients and their families.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.