Senior Growth Product Manager
Simple Health · Remote (USA)
Simple Health is on a mission to reduce unnecessary doctor visits and save patients time and money. Come be part of a bright and passionate team that loves to solve hard problems and seeks to drive down spiraling healthcare costs.
We have a diverse culture rooted in honesty and transparency, and we know that each voice matters.
We strive to ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, with a minimum vacation policy, work-from-home, flexible scheduling, and paid parental leave. Teammates are encouraged to continue learning, both in their specialty and within their other interests. Growth is not confined to job descriptions, with active encouragement to try other roles within the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate senior product manager of growth to help us deliver expert reproductive and sexual healthcare in better, simpler and more human ways.
You’ll drive performance against target growth metrics in collaboration with our marketing, design and engineering teams, and guide the evolution of simplehealth.com to deliver value for our patients and growth for our company.
- Develop and continually optimize an experiment roadmap to deliver on growth targets
- Articulate hypotheses and the data you need to test them
- Manage analytics and A/B testing tools
- Collaborate with marketing to identify and qualify growth opportunities using data-driven insights
- Develop, execute on and evolve our patient-facing product vision to meet the needs of our patients and the ambitions of our business
- Guide product development from ideation and design through to development, launch and optimization
- Clarify needs and requirements, understanding technical standards and constraints
- Ensure designers and engineers have the information and resources necessary to carry out work accurately and efficiently
- Effectively manage several project streams at once, driving to on-time, on-budget delivery
- Clearly communicate and socialize product commitments, milestones and risks to manage stakeholder expectations
- Be the pulse of competitor and industry trends that help drive decisions
- Manage product team members as appropriate
- A problem solver. You use strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills to effectively identify and align on solutions.
- A simplifier. You’re able to break down complex problems and bring focus to what matters.
- A clarifier. You know how to cut through noise and help those around you understand what’s important for them to know.
- Human centered. You start with customer wants and needs when it comes to delivering business value and are an informed user advocate when guiding product decisions. You practice and advocate for design thinking.
- Collaborative. While you can work alone, you enjoy working with others and collectively driving to outcomes. You understand that it’s more important to get there together than to shine.
- A balancer. You smartly weigh art and science, and customer and business when making product decisions, and know how to compromise while still meeting your goals
- Proactive. Whether it’s identified work, addressing business objectives or future trends, you dive right in with gusto and guide others with enthusiasm.
- Constructive. You have a positive, can-do attitude and focus on possibilities and solutions. You’re equally excited to listen to teammate ideas as to share yours.
- Detail oriented. You’re able to keep track of multiple projects at once, manage your time efficiently and raise your hand when you need help.
- Flexible. You know that projects can adjust at the drop of a hat so you’re adaptable and welcome change.
- At least 5 years product management experience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Solid understanding of current and evolving technical and digital standards
- Knowledge of modern project management methodologies and tools
- Experience using SQL experience, BI tools (e.g. Looker/Tableau) and CVR tools (e.g. Mixpanel)
Additional experience we value:
- UX/product design
- Health & wellness
- Consulting or Agency
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity
- Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedules
We think you should join us. Here’s why:
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We offer benefit plans that pay 100% of employee healthcare and dental premiums, and a membership with One Medical.