Endeavor · New York, NY
The Product Associate will have a high degree of influence and ownership on a small but growing team remaking Endeavor’s international operations through technology solutions such as Endeavor’s proprietary platform, Open, which connects entrepreneurs to world-class mentors and services.
We are seeking a high-performer who will learn quickly and contribute by
- Acting as the front-line with our users, supporting them with training and troubleshooting
- Conducting user research with Endeavor’s global network of entrepreneurs
- Identifying customers' underlying needs, recognizing trends, and anticipating future requests
- Working with the tech team to deliver software solutions in a fast-moving environment
- Leveraging software to understand trends in data and identify insights in user behavior
- Presenting complex ideas clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Growing into Product Manager responsibilities, eventually designing new features for our users
Candidates should have 1-3 years of relevant, full-time work experience. We respect hard work and are more concerned with proven ability to deliver results than specific credentials. Successful candidates may come from a variety of backgrounds such as a startup, venture capital firm, or international development organization. Other closely-related fields may include software engineering, computer science, human/computer interaction, or business.
Our ideal candidate is...
- Passionate You love technology and believe in its power to accelerate Endeavor’s mission to change the world through high-impact entrepreneurship.
- Agile You are comfortable wearing many hats, are open to change and can connect the dots to problem-solve creatively. When there’s no process in place, you create one.
- Relationship-builder You have the superior interpersonal and communication skills needed to build trust with our entrepreneurs, mentors, and teams from over 30 countries. You are humble and rock-solid on integrity-- no exceptions; no excuses.
- Strategic You are data-informed and can identify gaps that need to be filled to improve processes, problem-solve and anticipate challenges.
- Communicator You have exceptionally strong English language writing and communication skills. You enjoy translating complex ideas into digestible nuggets and presenting them succinctly
- Do-er You get things done and never let the ball drop. While you’d rather work smart than hard, you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You can point to a pile of challenges you’ve crushed in your career (or schooling) -- and you don’t fold under pressure.
- Humble When it comes to serving our stakeholders and delivering results, there’s no job too big or too small for anyone on our team.
- Curious and never stops learning You’re excited to speak with seasoned entrepreneurs and uncover their behaviors, motivations, and pain points so we can address them with our products.
- Traveler Willing and able to travel to Endeavor’s domestic and international offices (5-10%)
- Experience in product management or user experience design
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other business automation tools
- Proficiency in languages spoken by Endeavor affiliates (i.e.. Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Swahili, Japanese, Italian).
- Competitive non-profit salary
- Generous benefits package including full health and dental coverage
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities for international travel to our offices worldwide
- An amazing workplace culture that includes trivia nights, food contests, and much more!
Endeavor is the world’s leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs. Founded in 1997, Endeavor is a global organization with a mission to unlock the transformational power of entrepreneurship by selecting, supporting, and investing in the world’s top founders. Today, Endeavor’s network spans nearly 40 countries and supports more than 2,000 entrepreneurs, whose companies generate combined revenues of over $28 billion US, have created more than 3.9 million jobs, and, in 2020, raised over $4 billion US in capital. Endeavor’s unique entrepreneur-first model and network of trust provide a platform for founders to dream big, scale up, and pay it forward to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Endeavor is a values driven organization. We are looking for someone, who embodies...
- Entrepreneur First The Associate will be someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better
- Go Big The Associate will be someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big as Endeavor reimagines its People operations.
- Network of Trust The Associate will be someone who can naturally build trust with Endeavor staff, regardless of their department or seniority. By the same token, they will be someone trusting, who sees the best in people.
- Pay It Forward The Associate will be someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
- One Endeavor The Associate will be someone who thrives on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world.