Bezos Academy · Seattle, WA
Salary will be discussed at interview and may or may not be reflective of job board estimates.
We encourage all candidates to apply.
As a Product Manager of Student Systems, you will focus on building scalable student systems. You will engage a range of education constituents including students, families, school staff, and community partners to understand their respective needs to build products and features that deliver a best-in-class experience. You will own creating business and marketing requirements, and work with the technology team (and third-party vendors) to build out our student systems. You will drive the adoption of the student systems across our network of schools by training school staff. In addition, you’ll drive key process improvements and automation to fuel our ability to scale. You will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of additional initiatives to support our national expansion.
*Relocation support is available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of product management, program management, or related experience
- Experience successfully managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to coordinate technology projects across functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management, analytical, and process-improvement skills
- Experience working independently, both strategically and tactically
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate constituents’ needs into organizational or product requirements
- Comfort with fluid and evolving functional department boundaries and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment
- Advanced degree in education, business, marketing, engineering, or related field
Bezos Academy participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with employee Form I-9 Information to confirm authorization to work in the U.S. Bezos Academy only uses E-Verify once a candidate has accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. If E-Verify cannot confirm that an employee is authorized to work, Bezos Academy will give the employee written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so the employee can begin to resolve the issue before any adverse employment action is taken. For more information about your right to work, please see the Notice of Right to Work.