Phone2Action · Arlington, VA
Phone2Action is seeking an experienced B2B Product Manager to lead one or several of our products, including defining and launching new products and improving existing ones. This individual must possess a blend of business and technical savvy. We want someone who’s experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced high-growth environment, which means you’ll be given ownership and great responsibility.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will drive the vision and direction for the product that you own, and will coordinate all parts of the product’s lifecycle, from ideation to successful roll-out. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with sales and marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, and help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the product evangelist for your offering, working with sales, customer success, strategic partners, and key customers. You will work with product design, product owners, and engineering leadership to define requirements, set clear priorities, and review schedules to ensure the timely delivery of a high quality product.
- Be the expert on our users and the problems they need to solve.
- Evaluate market requirements including market research to determine key trends and competitive threats.
- Develop go-to-market plans including product launches, pricing, packaging, messaging and sales enablement to increase product revenue and launch new products successfully.
- Work with marketing, product marketing, and sales to develop the presentations, one-pagers, white papers, site content, blog posts, and emails needed for lead generation and sales execution.
- Develop, prioritize, and maintain the roadmap for your product.
- Work closely with our Product Designers and integrate user research and data analysis into new products and features, building an experience that customers will love.
- Create market and product requirements documents and data and documentation to support.
- Partner closely with our Product Owners to communicate the customer problem, product requirements, success criteria, and priorities so that they can create user stories, groom backlogs, and execute successful sprints.
- Develop internal and customer facing release notes that communicate and develop excitement for the functionality released and the value delivered.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a product manager in a B2B SaaS business.
- BA/BS degree.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Great track record of working with sales, customer success, engineering, and design teams: people should want to work with you again.
- An MBA.
- Experience with agile development methods and a strong familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Previous experience working in government relations or public affairs, digital advocacy/civic technology, CRM, digital advertising, data & analytics, or social media marketing.
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading software platform for public affairs and government relations professionals. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest companies, nonprofits, and associations to provide Richer Data. Deeper insights. Better outcomes.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Health, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays; plus 3 floating holidays
- 3 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Team-building activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders across government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer