Farmers Business Network · San Carlos, CA
Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a high end engineering team to deliver software products that solve major problems in agriculture. You must be a technologist who thinks about people first, with a strong passion for building great teams and investing in people. You are a force multiplier who develops, guides, and organizes talented people to achieve lofty goals.
- Recruit, coach, and develop amazing software engineers.
- Foster a team environment and culture in which engineers are able to thrive and do their best work, both individually and as a team.
- Deliver world class software products by planning, organizing, and by day-to-day management of the development process.
- Partner with Product Management to plan, prioritize, and execute an aggressive roadmap.
- Maximize and optimize the team’s impact by improving practices, processes, and driving continuous improvement.
- Track record of managing high end engineering teams that build amazing software.
- 7+ years in software engineering, preferring experience in building SAAS products.
- 3+ years building and managing engineering teams.
- Technical enough to have in depth discussions with engineers about tradeoffs and engineering decisions, and to understand in detail how our system works.
- Experience in working in fast-paced startup environments.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.