ClearTrace · Remote (USA)
ClearTrace is an energy data and carbon accounting platform providing companies with the digital infrastructure to manage their critical energy and emissions information. ClearTrace seamlessly connects to energy generation and consumption devices to create a unified data layer for the entire energy vertical. Every hour, new, data-rich digital assets are created from the continuous stream of energy and emissions data feeding into the platform. The ClearTrace solution allows companies to stand behind their claims of carbon reduction and renewable energy through the management of an immutable audit trail and system of record to digitally attest to mandate execution.
At ClearTrace, we are building tools for a sustainable future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a product manager to join our growing team and help shape our products. In this role, you will oversee and manage the lifecycle of our products from ideation to execution, delivery, and refinement. We are looking for someone who has a passionate dedication to building useful and delightful products for customers and a desire to work with peers in delivering that vision. The ideal candidate has relevant industry experience to strengthen our team’s expertise and be impactful right away.
- Perform market research to ideate product improvements and inventions.
- Conduct competitive and other market analysis to drive internal strategy.
- Specify and oversee customer research objectives and processes.
- Organize strategic and customer feedback into product roadmap initiatives and drive scope and timeline discussions.
- Oversee the design, planning, execution, and release of new products for our customers.
- Represent the company and the product in customer, investor, or other demos and discussions.
- Establish customer success initiatives addressing onboarding, training, and ongoing support.
- 3+ years in product management for a data-intense marketplace or product
- Expertise in the energy and/or sustainability industry, including experience working with energy or carbon data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior project management, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Strength in simplifying and visualizing complex concepts