Thrive Global · New York, NY
Health & Well-BeingPosted 2 months ago
Thrive Global is the leading behavior change SaaS company helping individuals and companies drive high performance from a foundation of well-being, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We’re leading the global conversation around well-being and performance and developing products and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
As a Product Manager, you will contribute to strategic and critical product areas at Thrive Global. You will succeed in our fast-paced startup environment by focusing relentlessly on your users and advocating tirelessly for product investments that affect immediate and measurable improvement in their stress levels and well-being. You demand the best from yourself and your colleagues, and you also know when to take a step back, breathe and get some distance to find a new perspective or frame of reference. You practice openness and humility, and you have a world-class growth mindset.
Who You Are:
- A strategic thinker who can leverage both quantitative and qualitative data to inform a product roadmap, and who expertly balances quick wins and big bets.
- A ruthless prioritizer who identifies the highest leverage projects and gets the job done.
- A believer in compassionate directness who gives and receives feedback with heart.
- Someone who loves being the glue between technical and non-technical teams.
- Someone who is always excited to partner and collaborate broadly with engineering, design, user research, product marketing, customer success, fellow product managers and company leadership.
How You'll Contribute:
- Build strong empathy with our users, understand their motivations and barriers, and the levers of habit forming.
- Be the subject matter expert in user engagement based on psychological research, user research, and analytics.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for our behavior change platform leveraging best practices, your domain expertise, and technology.
- Identify your metrics, goals, and priorities and execute against your strategy.
- Define and deliver compelling product experiences rooted in iterative experimentation, psychological research, data analysis, user insights and needs, strategic business opportunities, and a clear understanding of our technical platform capabilities.
- Identify dependencies and build alignment across product development teams, cross-functional partners and company leadership.
- Collaborate with your Engineering and Design leads to execute on the product plan.
- Get to know your users deeply and create cohesive user experiences.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, ideally within a B2B SaaS company
- Experience operating autonomously and forming strong working relationships across multiple multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to clearly lead communication on technical requirements to engineers/developers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience prioritizing competing objectives and communicating the rationale for complicated decision-making
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategyHuman-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.