CampusLogic · Chandler, AZ
EducationPosted 3 months ago
Test Driven Development
About the jobWhy Join Us
Each year, 3,000,000 students drop out of higher ed for financial reasons. And 40% of low-income students who are admitted to college never enroll because they don’t know how to pay for it. These young adults need access to simple, mobile and personalized financial support. You can help us remove cost as a barrier to education.
We don’t have twirling slides into ball pits or roving massage therapists, but the culture here is paramount. We work hard to keep it healthy. You will feel supported and liberated to do your best work here. And you’ll have a life-changing impact on the lives of millions of students in a high-growth SaaS company. If that sounds refreshing, read on.
What You'll Do
You are familiar with Agile/Scrum processes, common design patterns, embrace clean coding principles, test driven development (TDD), your ultimate goal is to excel at the craft of software product development. You see regular code reviews as opportunities to learn and you soak up new material like a sponge.
- You will create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web services and web applications using the above technologies. You will also be called upon to help design and build new products for an aggressive growth driven roadmap.
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle: requirements refinement, solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Contribute to design discussions with architects, product owners and designers to further the development of the CampusLogic Platform.
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience should include .NET development (C#, Web API, Web Services, ASP.NET , IIS (Web Deployment)
- Should be very familiar with MVC, Web API and ASP.NET based web development
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases including SQL Server
- Azure experience is optional but a plus
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field, or professional experience working with related technologies
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- CampusLogic developers work very closely with strong supporting teams and require great interpersonal skills including a positive attitude, humility, willingness to learn, and sense of humor (mad skills at ping pong and/or darts is a plus)
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.