Voto Latino · Washington, DC
Voto Latino (VL) is currently seeking a Data Analyst to help coordinate day-to-day data operations, reporting, and Latinx outreach research. This role will work closely with both digital and data team members to oversee various paid and non-paid digital initiatives. This position reports to the Vice President of Research & Analytics.
- Work with VP of Research & Analytics, along with relevant staff to plan, build, and oversee various data systems, processes, and infrastructure
- Produce and execute long-term plans for research, experimentation, and optimization
- Collaborate with partners and organizations to optimize programming through data and analysis
- Develop and maintain reporting mechanisms for Voto Latino programming
- Manage various data and analytics vendors/consultants to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of work products
- Create universes and targets for Voto Latino programming using voter files, digital tools, model scores, and other resources
- Identify opportunities for experimentation and measurement in Voto Latino digital programming
- Perform special projects and other duties as seen fit
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A high level of analytical and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis or a similar research environment
- Experience using SQL is required (UNIX, Python, and R are a plus)
- Strong familiarity with NGP-VAN, Civis Platform, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Periscope, Tableau, and other data platforms
- Experience working on RCTs, A/B tests, and other measured experiments
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to and awareness of Latinx civil rights and issues of social justice
Salary & Benefits
Salary range is $55,000-$65,000 annually. Voto Latino also offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, and paid vacation leave. This is a full-time employment position.
To apply email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. Please use “Data Analyst” in the subject line.
About Voto Latino:
Founded in 2004, Voto Latino is a dynamic and growing non-partisan organization whose civic engagement campaigns have reached an estimated 55 million Latino households nationwide. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices into the political process by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff . We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.