Senior Data Analyst
Array Behavioral Care · Chicago, IL
Array Behavioral Care is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work in collaboration with a Program Manager & Technical Lead to build out the analytic capabilities of the organization. Array’s business goals are to increase ROI and improve operational efficiency through automation and visibility into data analytics. Array is looking for a senior data analyst who can join the team to help buildout and implement much of these systems. Array’s systems are all modern, cloud-based SaaS with minimal technical debt. This position will focus on:
- Building & maintaining Power BI reports for the various departments and lines of business.
- Working with the Technical Lead to grow & build out backend tables in the Azure SQL DB Data Warehouse that feed data into Power BI.
- Support the flow of data through the data analytics pipeline & troubleshooting any breakdowns (e.g., Ensure data flow from Salesforce to Azure Data Warehouse to Power BI)
- Support other end users in helping them build out reports in the native SaaS applications (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, NetSuite, ADP, Symplr, etc.)
- Collaborating with other non-technical departments on what new data can be brought into warehouse to drive value for the company and how to optimally visualize it in Power BI reports/dashboards.
- Proactively identifying and building out additional attributes and metrics that that support business use case needs.
- Presenting professional data analytic reports, dashboards, PowerPoints, & other information to the C-Suite & executive teams.
- Designing and building new data processes that can automate the day-to-day work of other employees in the organization.
- Be an advocate for data cleanliness and data governance.
Serve as Company’s Primary Data Analytics Analyst Expert and Builder
- Design/Architect/Implement/Deploy new Data Dashboards & Reports
- Coordinate with the Technical Lead – Data Engineer to optimize the enterprise solutions for data platforms, integration, and analytics.
- Support in the automation of the flow of data between various SaaS systems via an iPaaS.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to identify opportunities to, develop, and implement data-driven business optimizations (e.g., automated tasks and workflows, triggered alerts, error-checking)
- Be the primary point of contact for the business stakeholders supported by your team: meeting with them, understanding their requirements, and using your analytical mindset to direct the implementation of solutions ranging from process improvements to dashboards.
- Collaborate with other leaders in the data organization to enable the members of your squad to have the greatest possible impact on business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience specifically in Power BI, SQL Scripting, Data Modeling, and Cloud Based Data Warehouses
- Strong data analytic capabilities including experience with data collection, manipulation, cleaning, analysis, ETL, and visualization.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Data Factory (or similar system) and ETL
- Advanced SQL skills, Python skills are a bonus.
- Preferably experience working with data from Salesforce, NetSuite, and ADP
- Preferably experience working with healthcare data or clinical administrative data.
- Preferably have a strong working knowledge of:
- Connecting data sources through an iPaaS via API connections (Informatica)
- API connections and calls with various SaaS systems work and
- Data Engineering best practices including experience with web services (SOAP / REST).
- Must have the ability to quickly master and become expert in new data solutions & platforms.
- Understands the importance of Data Governance and Data Cleanliness
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem-solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Workable experience using the Microsoft Suite Tools (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong ability to “Manage Up” – proactively provide updates to necessary stakeholders.
- Ability to assess needs related to the job function and create new processes, documents, structures, and systems accordingly.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and diverse groups; Independent worker, self-starter.
- Compassionate and kind person to colleagues, likable personality
- Ideally a passion for improving behavioral health access for patients in America.
- Must be based in a CST or EST time zone.
- Adept at operating in a virtual team environment
- Remote, EST or CST
- Full-time employment
- Reports to the Technical Lead, Data Engineer & Senior Director of Program Management