FOXO Bioscience · Remote (USA)
FOXO Technologies, Inc. discovers, creates, and commercializesepigenetic technology with advanced analytical toolsand artificialintelligence (AI). We see broad application for ourtechnology inResearch, Longevity Insurance, and other market verticals,such as thepharmaceutical industry.
FOXO LIFE is developing and launching its own uniquelife insuranceproduct offering that incorporates individual molecularhealth andwellness insights for insured customers as a key benefitof its insuranceproduct.
FOXO LIFE will launch in several states to begin andquickly expandnationally.
FOXO LIFE will start its offering with Term 10/20life insurance product -that provides annual molecular health and wellnessmeasurements andreports to its customers.
FOXO LIFE believes this low-cost, subscription basedmodel, is anexcellent entry point for its health and wellnessengagement model todrive renewal persistence, and ultimately transitioninginto new productswhich are permanent in nature or otherwise developed.
FOXO LIFE is a wholly owned subsidiary of FOXO Technologies(collectively “FOXO”) whose mission is to discover,develop, andimplement a next-generation underwriting protocolbased uponmolecular biomarkers of health and wellness for theglobal longevityinsurance industry.
The Product Manager will own, maintain and deliverimprovements forone or more FOXO System (Policy Admin, Customer Portal,SampleTracking, Agent Portal, etc.). This role will actas “product owner” on anagile team with a UX designer, an architect and 3-5developers/configs.While each team member reports through their respectiveorgs (product and tech), the Product Manager will be the final decisionmaker on theroadmap and release.
● Serve as an agile product owner within a matrixedproductorganization with priorities set by the product andwork schedulesmanaged by the individual teams
● Leverage the creativity power of all members of theagile productteam delivering elegant and simple solutions
● Prioritize feature roadmap using written and concisebusinesscases
● Coordinate the delivery of features with operationsto ensure thatthe business is not interrupted
● Demo new features every sprint and provide releasenotes that arewritten by the whole team
● Lead user testing
● Manage bugs and defects within the roadmap
● Anticipate technical debt and plan solutions thatreduce or mitigateit
● Collaborate with other Product Managers on the teamto deliverfeatures that fit the FOXO roadmap, owned by the DirectorofProduct Management.
● Manage and learn from daily standups, retrospectives,and sprintreviews
● Mindset:Problem solver, customer champion, and theability tosee the big picture while having a daily tacticalfocus
● Competencies:dependable, learns from mistakes, criticalthinker,asks great questions, and is comfortable with theuncertainty in astartup environment.
● 3+ years of experience on a product team as a productowner,business analyst or product analyst, preferably ina startupenvironment
● Demonstrated track record of delivering products anduserexperiences that get results
● Business background with some technical expertise
● Experience with: API Integrations, A/B testing, AgileMethodologies, CX Journey Mapping
● Bachelor’s degree
Director of Product Management
Stock Option Incentive
Standard Health/Benefit Package